The Ocala Mortgage Loan Experts
Landmark Mortgage Planners
At Landmark Mortgage Planners, our Ocala Mortgage Experts give you many reasons to work with them…
- Many of our originators are Certified Mortgage Planners and can help you integrate the correct home loan into your overall long and short-term investment strategies. See what makes us different.
- Our Ocala mortgage loan experts are just that – experts. The average loan originator at Landmark Mortgage Planners has more than 16 years in the business. We have the experience to get the job done.
- We work together as a team, helping each other find solutions to their toughest cases.
- The processing of all of our home loans is done right here in our Ocala office, not in some remote office in Timbuktu (not to mention we have the most knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly processors in town).
- We can provide the best of both worlds: We are a mortgage banker who can provide competitive rates, internal underwriting, and therefore prompt approvals and closings. But we also have the ability to broker loans providing many resources for financing and underwriting – not just one. Bank originators are stuck with their underwriter and the programs the bank has available. We have the flexibility to go find the mortgage loan and underwriting guidelines to fit your situation.
- At Landmark Mortgage Planners, we have just about every mortgage loan program known to man: FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, Renovation Mortgages (where you can do upgrades to the house and purchase it all in one loan), Reverse (purchase your dream retirement home), and Homepath for purchases, as well as FHA/VA Streamline , HARP (for upside-down mortgages), and Reverse Mortgages for refinancing your current home. Browse our website to learn about all of the home loan programs available and then get with one of our Ocala mortgage loan specialists to help you find the one that is right for you.
- Even if you don’t qualify, we will meet with you to review your situation and prepare a plan for you to get a home loan in the near future.
- We are often available beyond office hours and do our best to return calls the same business day.
- Our mortgage loan rates are really great.