Quarterly reports show improvements in local area real estate across the board:
- Median sales price of $107,000 up 20.2% over this time last year and the highest it has been since July 2009
- Number of homes sold up 13.5% over this time last year
- Pending sales up 71.1% from this same month last year and the highest since 2009
- Inventory is down 18.1% from this time last year
- Average sale price is 90.1% of list price, is the highest it has been since 2009. Another indication of a market on the mend.
- Traditional Sales are up 46.4%
- Foreclosure Sales down 35.7%
- Short Sales down 40.4%
First time homebuyers, now is the time to get pre-qualified and start looking. There are several programs that allow for no money down.